(BYOI) Bring Your Own Identity : Lie to me

You see that right? You see that? They always look at me like that. I mean..Do I look like a criminal to you? Don’t answer that. -Dr. (standing in the bank, talking to some blonde woman) – Lie to Me (TV Series) Let’s face it, we all lied at work. At least once. A research demonstrated that Americans average almost two lies per day and other researches demonstrated that the distribution of lies follow Pareto’s principle:20% of people tell 80% of the lies, and 80% of people account for the remaining 20% of lies.

BYOI (Bring You Own Identity): Tomatoes Tomatos

My computer thinks I’m gay I threw that piece of junk away On the Champs-Elysées As I was walking home This is my last communique Down the superhighway All that I have left to say in a single tome I got too many friends Too many people that I’ll never meet And I’ll never be there for – Placebo – Too Many Friends It’s a couple of days after #Brexit , a little bit more after Italian national roundup on local administration vote and some other speculation that makes prediction made by analyst run in a corner of a room covered by shame for their total fail in predict results.

BYOI (Bring Your Own Identity): Me, Things and the Relationship between

friction ( /ˈfrɪkʃ(ə)n/ ) The resistance that one surface or object encounters when moving over another. The action of one surface or object rubbing against another. Conflict or animosity caused by a clash of wills, temperaments, or opinions I’m sit outside of a conference room. I’m working on my laptop. Reading the social media flow with the corner of my eyes. Started this post on my phone yesterday and handoff what I wrote to my other device in a seamless way.

BYOI (Bring Your Own Identity): The Relationship dilemma of the Frictionless IT

  Change means movement. Movement means friction. Only in the frictionless vacuum of a nonexistent abstract world can movement or change occur without that abrasive friction of conflict. – Saul Alinsky I’m on a train toward Rome, it’s 6 in the morning few minutes ago an app just reminded me of couch and sear number, I’ve checked once again my calendar to evaluate (once more) the daily list of meetings, I’ve been suggested from the calendar to look a the best route to get to the places where I’ll meet customers.

BYOI (Bring You Own Identity): nuclear identities

You look at the floor and see the floor. I look at the floor and see molecules. Read more at – Dan Aykroyd | Commedian I’m actually using daily more than 10 digital identities, those are not my only ones but what I use most. I would claim that I have much more digital identities that I use so rarely that are somewhat orphaned even if still attached to my persona.